Monday, October 22, 2007

The Missing Seven Years: The Arrival

"Oh my god, why did I sign up for this auction!" Ash shouted inside her mind as she walked into the Xel Energy Center.

As she entered she saw the haul of the ship, then she heard the auctioneer.

"Our first item today is the haul of the ship JOASH. Notice the burn marks on it. Some say--"

As the auctioneer continued Ash sat down, and thought back to the arrival to Kronos...

As the JOASH reached Kronos the crew just stared in awe. Even from six miles away they could see the bombs going off on the surface. After ten minutes the crew went back to their duties. Ash stood by John and talked to him through telepathy.

"Are you okay hon?"

"Yeah. I'm just trying to figure out how to approach this situation."

Rubbing his back, "Oh I see. Why don't you call a meeting? I bet our senior officers have ideas and suggestions. Oh don't forget about that information chip we created thanks to your father. I put it in Commander Delta."

"Oh you did? Awesome!"

Out loud John says , "All senior officers report to my Ready Room."

Five minutes later John held the meeting.

"Okay guys, we need an attack plan. Any suggestions?"

Commander Delta stands, "If I may sir?"

John nods.

"From processing the information that your father left; I have found at least six attack plans, and we can accomplish them all."

"Ok ok very good. Which plan do you think we should do first?"

"Well sir, judging by the information I think your father already put them in order to which we should do them."

"Oh ok, then let's do the first one."

"The cloak and nuke. Ok. Let me put it up on the screen."

Everyone studied the plan, and went to work on preparing the JOASH.

Then, they started their first attack...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting that the name f the ship is a combination of the characters John and Ash.

This is creepy in a techno-sci-fi sort of way. Reminds me of Ray Bradbury.

Computer Whiz said...

LOL. Ray Bradbury? Are you serious?

Computer Whiz said...

LMFAO! I was wondering how long it'd take4u guys2notice

lissa said...

I can't decide what year this is taking place and the flashback is kind like star trek. Not a bad read.

Anonymous said...

Again nicely done. So just why was Ash auctioning off the JOASH? Come on. Do tell!

Computer Whiz said...

the flashback is in 2034-&the auction is in 2041

Computer Whiz said...

She's not. Starfleet is.

Pen said...

Again, very interesting combo of present day/star trek parody. Very cool. Looking forward to see what happens next week.

Computer Whiz said...

tyty-------provided the prompts keep relating to my novel-i'll keep writing